In about 2 and half weeks I will be attending the 2011 World Innovation Forum taking place in New York City June 7-8. The two day event will feature a lineup of top business and intellectual pioneers in the field of innovation. The speaker list includes:
- Clayton Christensen (Harvard Business School)
- M.S. Krishnan (Co-author, The New Age of Innovation)
- Roger Martin ( Dean, Rotman School of Management)
- Jeanne Meister (co-author, The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop, and Keep Tomorrow’s Employees Today)
- Paola Antonelli (Senior Curator, The Museum of Modern Art)
- Larry Huston (former Innovation Ofﬁcer at P&G)
- Daniel Pink (Author of the business bestsellers A Whole New Mind and Drive)
- Tony Hsieh (former CEO, Zappos)
- Greg Hall (CEO and Owner of Drillers Supply S.A)
- Paddy Miller (Professor of Managing People in Organizations at IESE)
- Johan de Nysschen (President, Audi of America, Inc
With a mix of presentations and interactive panels, the World Innovation Forum promises to get all of us some great, applicable business and innovation insights.
I’ll be joining a group of invited bloggers at the event as part of the Bloggers Hub. As I often do, I’ll be live Tweeting insights during the two day event so follow my updates on Twitter and also the Twitter hashtag #WIF11. Hope to see many of you there.